Mobilett XP Mobilett XP Eco Mobilett XP Hybrid
MOBILETT XP Family
Mobilett XP can easily be positioned for x-ray imaging in virtually all conceivable projections with the patient recumbent, sitting, or any position in between. The self-calibrationg high power x-ray generator enables short exposure times down to 1 ms - virtually eliminating motion blurring.
Available in the following versions:
MOBILETT XP*, a powerful mobile X-ray system (30 kW) that can be used for multiple applications. It offers easy handling and outstanding X-ray capabilities.
MOBILETT XP Eco*, a mobile X-ray imaging system (20 kW) that is ideal for facilities with lower imaging power requirements.
MOBILETT XP Hybrid, a versatile mobile X-ray system (30 kW) that can be operated by battery or normal wall outlet. It features high imaging power and motor-assisted operation for easy transportation.
MOBILETT XP Family - Features & Benefits
- Maximum tube current of up to 450 mA
- Short exposure times down to 1 ms
- Virtually eliminating motion blurring
- All types of exposure can be performed on either side of the bed
- Lightweight and compact mobile X-ray system with industry-leading arm range
- Convenient handbrake on the chassis ensures that the system stops safely
- Lightest system in its class with outstanding maneuverability
- Fits easily into small hospital areas
- Integrated cable design enables easy arm positioning and makes
the system easy to clean
- Motor drive with dual source power for exposures providing high comfort
- Two power sources: Longlife rechargeable batteries and a conventional power outlet
- When operated by battery power, MOBILETT XP Hybrid features up to 10 times more imaging power (30 kW and 360 mAs) than the previous system
- Suitable even for extremely obese patients
MOBILETT XP Eco – lower imaging power
- All the features and advantages of MOBILETT XP, but with lower imaging power
- Featuring 20 kW/125 mAs imaging power output
- Lower investment mobile X-ray solution
- For a more relaxing patient environment
- Less anxious during the exam